This Gym offers 4 in ground Olympic size trampolines!!
GSTA (Garden State Trampoline Academy) building is located on Black Bear Lake grounds, however our entrance is off Red Valley Road.
Use: 79 Red Valley Road Millstone, NJ 08510- directly after this address is the GSTA entrance (You will see a GSTA Sign)
Garden State Trampoline Academy Guideline/Rules:
- If you are not feeling well…. STAY HOME!
- If you have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19, you must quarantine for 14 days and return with a note from your doctor or testing facility showing a negative test
- COVID waiver and GSTA form (new students only) must be emailed to us prior to arriving on the first day of training or bring a hard copy with you.
- We will be operating at the mandated occupancy load, subject to change based on the NJ Department of Health and CDC. Example 25% capacity.
- By nature gymnastics requires spotting of athletes by coaches. While the coaches will be mindful of their contact with students, spotting may be necessary as a safety precaution.
- Kids are not expected to wear face coverings during class but may if they choose
- If the front door is closed, GSTA is still in session or is not ready for the next class: wait in the car until the front door is open
- Temperature check before entering the building. Temperatures of 100.4 or higher will be sent home.
- GSTA will not have a waiting area. All athletes must be dropped off and picked up ONLY. We ask that parents quickly pick up and drop off their kids. One coach will be waiting outside for the kids to arrive and one will be inside guiding everyone to their spot. Same procedure for the end of the class. We will guide all the kids to their cars
- Our office will only work for over the phone and email questions and payments
- If you are waiting, please park on Red Valley parking lot and pull back down at pick up
- Hand sanitizer will be available around the gym- Students will be required to sanitize/wash hands upon entering the gym
- 6-foot marks will be marked around the gym
- GSTA will have 12 athletes max inside of the GSTA building per 1 coach and 16 max for 2 coaches
- We will be bringing panel mats outside to be able to create a safe matted surface under a tent: max 12 athletes with one coach. Athletes will have outlines spaces that they have to stay for the entire time
- Practice will be split into equal amounts of time for the indoor and outdoor training. Between switching areas coaches will clean and spray GSTA and outdoor mats before kids can enter the area
Our facility is located at a beautiful outdoor camp in Millstone, NJ. Overlooking a lake, this gym offers 4 in ground Olympic size trampolines, a double mini trampoline, and floor space. Children of all ages and levels are welcome. Our elite level coaches focus on each child at their own pace.
Garden State Trampoline Academy is a great gym to learn to flip, tumble, exercise and have a good time. Come join the fun! Call (609) 223-2366 or Contact Us Here today!