Where are we located?
The Garden State Trampoline Academy (GSTA) building is located on Black Bear Lake grounds, however, our entrance is off Red Valley Road.
Please Use: 79 Red Valley Road Millstone, NJ 08510 in your GPS. The next driveway directly after this address is the GSTA entrance. You will see a GSTA Sign directing you into the parking lot and towards the gym. For more information, see our Directions page.
Can we try a class for free?
Yes! Sign up and see how our program can help your child. It’s fun.
Can we sign up after the first class?
Yes! Depending on availability you can start mid-session.
What classes do we offer?
Browse our classes.
What is Trampoline & Tumbling?
The gymnastics discipline of trampoline & tumbling, often referred to as T&T, includes competition in trampoline, synchronized trampoline, double mini-trampoline, and tumbling. Both girls and boys can participate in all four events.
Why Participate in T&T?
- It’s fun and great exercise!
- Physical fitness development — especially in the areas of strength, agility, and coordination.
- Cognitive skill development— The gross motor development, laterality, and neural activity found in jumping and spinning facilitates learning for the developing child.
- Life skills development— Particularly self-confidence, teamwork, responsibility, friendship, and sportsmanship.
- The accomplishment of goals— Setting goals and working to achieve them in a positive, supporting environment.
What are our COVID-19 protocols?
- If you are not feeling well…. STAY HOME!
- If you have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19, you must quarantine for 14 days and return with a note from your doctor or testing facility showing a negative test.
- We must have your COVID waiver completed prior to arriving on the first day of training.
- We will be operating at the mandated occupancy load, subject to change based on the NJ Department of Health and CDC.
- By nature, gymnastics requires the spotting of athletes by coaches. While the coaches will be mindful of their contact with students, spotting may be necessary as a safety precaution.
- Kids are not expected to wear face coverings during class but may if they choose.
- If the front door is closed, GSTA is still in session, or is not ready for the next class: wait in the car until the front door is open.
- Temperature check before entering the building. Temperatures of 100.4 or higher will be sent home.
- GSTA will not have a waiting area. All athletes must be dropped off and picked up ONLY. We ask that parents quickly pick up and drop off their kids.
- One coach will be waiting outside for the kids to arrive and one will be inside guiding everyone to their spot. Same procedure for the end of the class.
- We will guide all the kids to their cars.
- Our office will only work for over-the-phone and email questions and payments.
- Hand sanitizer will be available around the gym. Students will be required to sanitize/wash their hands upon entering the gym.
- 6-foot marks will be marked around the gym. GSTA will have 12 athletes max inside the GSTA building per one coach and 16 max for two coaches.
What should my child wear to class?
A one-piece leotard is preferred for girls. Shorts or sweatpants and t-shirts may be worn for boys and girls as long as they are not baggy, covering the feet, or present a danger spotting the child. Girls’ hair should be tied back (i.e. ponytail, braids, bun, etc). No jewelry is allowed to be worn. All children must have bare feet while in class.
At what age can my child start gymnastics classes?
Our classes start as young as age “1” (must be walking) with our Parent & Tot program which includes parent participation. Classes for students only, beginning at age 3.
How do I know if you are closed for bad weather?
Do you offer a discount for families?
YES! Families with multiple children participating in our programs receive a ten percent discount off the second child’s tuition and a fifteen percent discount off the third child’s tuition.
Do you offer a multiple class discount?
YES! If a student participates in multiple classes in the same program, he/she will receive a 25% discount on the second class.
What is the class make-up policy?
Your tuition pays for a class spot, REGARDLESS OF ATTENDANCE. As a courtesy, Garden State Trampoline Academy will offer a make-up as long as the safety and integrity of the program are not jeopardized.
*Make-ups can only be done in a class or make-up spot that has an opening and is of equal age and/or skill level.
*MAKE-UPS MUST BE SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE. We prefer you email us at email@example.com.
Can I rent the Cheer Floor?
Yes. Learn more about rentals.
Can I host a Birthday Party at GSTA?
Yes. Learn more about parties.